Dynamic stretching allows you to relieve your body of unwanted strains and pressure in your muscles and joints which build up from exercise, sports and an overall active lifestyle.
Often overlooked is the amount of stress which can be built up in your body throughout daily activities such as playing sports, long hours spent sitting at work, years of bad posture, wearing high heels and especially after exercise.
Over time, certain areas of your body begin to constrict preventing healthy blood flow and adequate delivery of oxygen and nutrients while also tensing muscle and causing pain.
"Inspiring my students to create and maintain a healthy workout is a critical aspect of living a beautiful and optimistic life. I want my clients to possess the energy, happiness, and confidence that will enhance their daily life. My passion is to motivate each individual with a working partnership that delivers the desired results."
Bio: Linh Ta has trained with master instructors both in Vietnam and around the world. Her passion for sports, fitness, and bodybuilding is the center of her life. She enjoys the research of new, challenging exercises and advancing her knowledge of personal fitness.
TRAINING STYLE & SPECIALTY - Specialized in fat loss and physical strength improvement, Swimming, Tennis, and Bowling Instructor.
- CFYC Personal Trainer Certificate.
- CFYC Body Transformation Expert Certificate.
- Seven-year experience in training fitness at CFYC.
- Winner of Body Transformation Challenge in 2009 and 2012.
"I believe that your body adapts to whatever environment you put it in. My mission is to use my knowledge and expertise to put you in the right environment to adapt to meet your goals faster. Introducing you to all the options and tools that we have at CFYC is a much more comprehensive and successful way than simply lifting heavy weights and running endless hours on the treadmill. Strengthen your mind, realize your dreams. A strong mind paves the way for a strong body."
Bio: Al Morgan has over 25 years of experience in training sports professionals in the US, Germany, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, and now Vietnam. He has transformed the lives of thousands of people from all walks of life, from celebrities to professional athletes. He brings the power of change to you whether you are a Superstar in the world's eyes, or simply in the eyes of your employees, your family, or your children. Al is certified by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), the worldwide leader in fitness education. He teaches his NASM knowledge to all the trainers at CFYC to ensure everyone gets the best results quickly and safely.
TRAINING STYLE & SPECIALTY
- Provide customers with intense functional training focusing on “real world” strength & stabilization as well as overall body, sculpting and core development.
- Specialties: kettlebells, TRX, circuit training, HIIT.
- Complete the US Army Master Fitness Trainer Course.
- Achieve the Certification of National Academy of Sport Medicine.
- Five-year experience in working in US Army.
- Seven-year experience in training fitness.
- Training over 200 clients of all different ages, abilities & levels of fitness.
- Having extensive experience with post–injury rehab.