Body fat: 25.3kg
Body fat: 18.5kg
Regular fitness keeps me healthy both physically and mentally! I had no idea what kind of world I was getting into when I changed my lifestyle to a more fit and healthy one, but I'm thankful I did. Here are a few ways fitness changed my life for the better.
1. It helped me kick bad habits. I would come home, get into workout gear, push myself and grab for water instead of vodka.
2. My competition is myself. We live in a society where we constantly compare ourselves to others. What I love about fitness is that your competition is yourself. You always want to do better than you did the last time.
3. My best ideas are a result of a good workout. I have had more 'A-HA!' moments while in the gym than anywhere else.
4. I crave better foods. Just like how I no longer craved alcohol at the end of every day, when I started exercising more, I began to crave healthier foods.
5. I'm more motivated. There's something about reaching small goals that motivates you in other areas in your life as well. The more goals I make through fitness, the more goals I want to make in other areas of my life. Fitness helps improve my career, my relationships and my overall outlook on life.
6. I'm capable. The more I work on getting stronger, the more I can do physically.
7. I have a can do attitude. Knowing I can reach my fitness goals gives me an I-can-do-anything attitude that is much needed when I feel down.
8. I look good.
Body fat: 20.3kg
Body fat: 6.4kg
Bach was only 18 years old when he signed up for BTC9 (Body Transformation Challenge 9) he lost 13.9 kg (16.5%) in 8 weeks. He was attending an American university at the time and returned to Vietnam for vacation where he join BTC. He’s fan of fast food. He thought he’s overweight so he’s not confident in communicating with others and got away from outdoor activities. Bach participated in almost every boot camp that was offered. After the Body Transformation Challenge ended he maintained a healthy diet and disciplined training. He completely re-designed himself by taking the initiative to change his health and his life, got better educational results, became more active…
Body fat: 20.3kg
Body fat: 6.4kg
Trang met some difficulties in work and communication because of her appearance (fat body). She looked through some fitness centre in Hanoi and finally found California the best. She followed the guidance of PT. The biggest difficulties was her food appetite. The more workout she did, the hungrier she felt. But PT was strict with Trang about nutrion, so she gradually controlled what to eat for the best result. She lost 9.5kg of fat, gained 3.5kg muscle, increase Inbody point from 66 to 89! She got confidence, will, determination, belief in herself and life!
Thanh Tam is an 18-year-old girl who is ready for new shifts in her life. She came to California Fitness & Yoga Club with an aim to reduce fat, especially in thighs, to acheive a more shaped, sexy body. Besides RPM, Bootcamp, Tam trained regularly with her personal trainer with high-intensity exercises, together with a strict nutrition plan. After 6 weeks, she lost 7kg of fat and increased 0.5kg of muscle. This experience gave her a precious lesson in life: Practice makes perfect.
Mr. Ha is inconfident about his appearance, he used to play sports (basketball, volleyball, swimming,...) and trained at Fitness Centres in Malaysia on his studying. However, he did not reach the desired result, because there was no suitable training environment which helped him constantly follow the routine. Joining California Fitness & Yoga Club, he has been competing with other trainees, which inspired him to exercise regularly. He prefers bootcamps because they provide him with the feeling of being connected on the training and encouraged him to keep up with others. As a result, Ha reduced 14kg of fat, increased 1kg of muscle, became more confident, and was ready for everyday activities.